Plan Your Visit Around a Trinity Tradition
Photo: Trinity Lake Wine and Jazz Fest, July
Below is a list of larger Trinity events. You can find the current year’s event date on the VisitTrinity Upcoming Events page.
- Weaverville Historic Downtown Art Cruise, the first Saturday of each month in downtown Weaverville, 5 to 8 p.m. Walk around town and enjoy receptions for featured artists, refreshments. Our 4 fine arts galleries and several businesses host an open house for their featured artist providing cruisers a chance to explore art by chatting with the artists. LIVE MUSIC sets the tempo at 3 to 5 locations along the cruise.”
- Weaverville Chamber of Commerce Monthly Event Calendar, events designed to entertain locals and visitors alike.
The Trinity Journal hosts the county’s most complete calendar of annual and new events. Also check out these Chamber and Community calendars:
- Weaverville Chamber of Commerce
- Hayfork Chamber of Commerce
- Humboldt Trinity Recreation Alliance
- Trinty Lake Revitalization Alliance
- Chinese New Year Lion Dance at the Joss House, Weaverville, Weaverville, 530-623-3433
- Mountain Magic Christmas in decorated Weaverville. Shop owners stay open late, refreshments and special prizes. Weekend after Thanksgiving.
- Lewiston Bridge Lighting and Fireworks. Music, food, vendors in the afternoon and evening. Fireworks usually about 5:30 p.m. Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Trinity River Freestyle White Water Rodeo, Pigeon Point, 530-623-3033
- Annual Ruth Lake Bass Tournament
- Trinity Lake Lions Kids Fishing Derby, Carville Pond, Trinity Center, website
- May Faire at Junction City Park with vendors, music and Maypole dance
- La Grange Classic Enduro Mountain Bike Race
- Ruth Lake Kids Fishing Derby, Ruth Lake CSD
- Weaverville Certified Farmers Market, Wednesdays, 4-7pm May to October, Highland Art Center Meadow, Weaverville
- Hayfork Certified Farmers Market, Fridays, 4-7pm May to November, Main Street, Hayfork
- Paul Jadro Memorial Bass Tournament, Ruth Lake
- Old Lewiston Peddler’s Faire, in historic Lewiston. First Saturday of June.
- Weaverville’s Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration, Weaverville, website, Parade, fireworks, music and other activities throughout the three-day weekend.
- Hayfork 4th of July Celebration, Hayfork; website
- Environmental Science Camp, Bar 717 Ranch
- Trinity River Endurance Ride Challenge, Ruth
- Weaver Summer Day Camp, Weaverville, Trinity County RCD, 623-6004
- Fishing Derby, Pine Cove Marina, Lewiston, 530-778-3770
- Trinity Lake Wine and Jazz Fest, third Saturday of July. Wine tasting, appetizer cook-off, art, craft beers, Live music.
- Lions Ruth CCPAARodeo, Ruth
- Ruth Lake Summer Festival, Ruth Lake, 800-500-0285
- Historic Weaverville Car Show, sponsored by ECV 62 and the Weaverville Chamber of Commerce. Lee Fong Park
- Trinity County Fair, Hayfork
- Trinity Lake Lions Labor Day Wings and Wheels BBQ and Fly-in, Trinity Center, website Food noon to 5 p.m.; Arts and crafts, aircraft display, Music 1 to 5 p.m
- “Autumn in the Alps”, throughout the county
- Salmon Festival, Weaverville
- Dutch Oven Cook-off, Jake Jackson Museum
- Open Fiddle Contest, Weaverville – TAPAC
- BigFoot BBQ Pro-Am fair fundraiser, all day
- ‘Artists in Action’, sidewalk show & artist demonstrations in downtown Weaverville
- Harvest Festival, Art Center Meadow Weaverville
- Moon Festival, Joss House
- “Big Tomato” Contest and Dinner, Ruth
- Main Street Safe Halloween, Weaverville